Rio Chirripo Retreat highly supports teachers and presenters to bring their group for workshops, meetings and conferences. We offer the presenter room and meals with out charge with 8 paying participants. With 16 or more paying participants a second person comes free of charge. Please read the following information for a full understanding on how to book a group.
- We make a great effort to provide clean, fresh, consciously handled food.
- Price for the room include three meals and taxes.
- Meals are vegetarian, organic ingredients whenever possible, but can include fish and chicken when requested by the group.
- Special diets will be accommodated to the best of our ability.
Rates and accommodations (prices are per person, include three meals and taxes)
|Room Name||Number of Rooms||Number of Beds||Single||Double||Triple|
|Balcony Room||8||1 double
|River Cabin||1||1 queen||$200||$130||N/A|
|Camping Style Cabin
||1||2 doubles1 single||$90||$60||$55|
Click on the name of each room to see the room with more details.
- Minimum number of guests is eight and maximum is twenty-four.
- Minimum stay is two nights.
- A deposit of $500 is required to reserve dates. An additional deposit of $500 is required one month prior to arrival.
- Deposits will be refunded for cancellations within six weeks of scheduled arrival date.
- You can reserve a room before and after a workshop
- Rio Chirripo is a non-smoking facility.
- You have free use of Wireless Internet in the common area.
- Please be aware that some of the workshops that take place at Rio Chirripo Retreat might be too challenging for some participants, in which case we recommend that a doctor be consulted. Rio Chirripo Retreat is not responsible for injury or loss arising in connection with programs that take place in our facilities.